At OffWhite Makeup & Beauty, we create a hair and makeup look for your special occasion that brings out the most beautiful you…..on your best day! From grand and elaborate to simple and demure, our kind and experienced team of stylists ensure your finished look is as stunning as what you've envisioned. Click here to make an appointment.
Step 1: Complimentary consultation
Bridal consultations are approximately 10-15 minutes and can be done over the phone or at our Green Lake studio, located at 7305 Linden Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103. During this time, we’ll discuss your wedding day logistics to create a reservation for you. Here's what we need to know:
- Where are you getting ready?
- How many people need hair and makeup services?
- When does everybody in your wedding party need to be finished with hair and makeup?
Click here to schedule your consultation today.
After that reservation has been set, we will email you a booking contract that you will fill out and return via, mail or email. A credit card will be placed on file in lieu of a deposit. In order for your reservation to be valid, we must receive your signed and filled out paperwork, along with credit card information.
At this point you are booked, and the ball is rolling!
Step 2: Setting up your trial
We’re excited to show you just how stunning you’ll look on the day of your wedding! After the consultation, we ask that you e-mail 3-4 dates and times for a hair and/or makeup trial that’ll take place approximately 6-8 weeks prior to your big day. If you have a particular look in mind, please send or bring any bridal inspiration. If you don't have a particular look in mind, don't worry—our experienced stylists will make recommendations for the perfect look to match your style.
- 45-60 minutes for hair trial
- 45-60 minutes for makeup trial
- 90-120 minutes for hair and makeup trial
We schedule enough time to work on one look for both hair and makeup. If time allows, we are happy to try more than one.
Click here to schedule your trial today.
Step 3: The trial
We encourage you to bring your wedding inspiration to the trial or e-mail beforehand. We’ll be talking you through the customization of the look so it feels just right—the best version of you!
Trial day details:
- You may bring up to 2 people.
- Make a celebration out of it—bring champagne!
- Come fresh faced with no makeup. We recommend you keep your normal skin regimen beforehand.
- 1-2 day old hair is preferable to squeaky clean (*ABSOLUTELY DRY HAIR, NOT DAMP*)
- We are perfecting one look. Time allowing, we will try other looks.
- Bring cash, check or card on day of trial.
- We document the process with photos and notes.
- If your wedding is to be out of town, we can document all the steps for your day-of hair and makeup artist.
Step 4: Feedback and final confirmation
Once the trial is done and you have collected all of the changes/tweaks that you would like to have made, please email them over to us. At that time we will do a final confirmation of all the information provided in the booking paperwork to make sure nothing has changed.
Last but not least, we will follow up with you the week of your wedding to go over final details such as hotel room number, building entry, parking, etc.
Here's a pre-wedding prep checklist for you and your wedding party:
· Arrive with dry, "clean" hair (1-2 day old hair is fine, but excessive oiliness will not style well)
· Clip-in hair extensions require extra time and may incur an extra fee. Please let us know if any of your bridal party will be using clip-in extensions.
· Arrive with a clean, completely makeup free face (including all remnants of the previous night’s waterproof mascara). Light face lotions and sunscreens are okay.
· All services are scheduled for a 30 minute timeframe maximum. Please ensure everyone receiving services arrives on time.
· Cash or check is preferred for payment. All credit card transactions will incur a 2% fee of the final bill.
· All balances are due at the time of service.
· Your credit card on file will not be used to pay for services rendered. It is only charged in instances of cancellation or any remaining balance.
· All parking, toll, ferry, and valet fees incurred by the stylists traveling to your location will be added to the final bill.
Extra services may be added on the day of the event, at the stylist’s discretion, if time allows.
Please read these reminders carefully to help everything run smoothly on your special day!