Airbrush tanning, or spray tanning, is the safest way to achieve a golden summer look without damaging your skin in the sun. The formula leaves your skin streak free, healthy, glowing and fades like a natural sun-kissed tan.
At OffWhite Makeup & Beauty, we use a locally sourced tanning solution made in Bellingham, WA that is both gluten-free and vegan. It comes in 3 different shades, one of which will be selected based on your natural skin color.
We highly recommend airbrush tanning prior to your wedding, vacation or special event.
Click here to schedule an airbrush tanning appointment.
Single airbrush tan
Student airbrush tan
On location airbrush tan
Bridal airbrush tanning package (trial and wedding day tan)
Group airbrush tanning package (four packs)
On location group airbrush tanning package (parties of four or more)
On Location Tanning:
We travel on location to provide our sunless airbrush tanning services. The travel cost is $30 within the greater Seattle area and does not increase or decrease based on the amount of people receiving services. Please inquire for a custom quote regarding on location services outside of the greater Seattle area.
Tanning preparation and aftercare:
- Wear loose clothing and sandals to your appointment. Tight clothes can make application of the tan uneven or streaky. You may decline the disposable spa sandals but be aware the solution may discolor your sandals.
- Wear dark colored clothing to the appointment to avoid staining light colored clothing.
- Exfoliate, shower, and shave/wax beforehand!
- Do not apply any creams before the spray tan other than light facial moisturizer if needed.
- Do not shower for at least six hours after your spray tan so that it will have time to settle on the skin.
- Remember to moisturize morning and night to keep your tan looking even and healthy for up to 5-7 days.
Gift Certificates are available in any dollar amount you choose.
To book your appointment please click here, or contact us at: